Career Resources for Boomers and Seniors
For the 50+ workforce, Workforce50.com has jobs and information to help navigate your job search or a search for a new direction. Search jobs by location or with one of our favorite employers. Not quite sure what's next? Our experts cover topics from finding your life's purpose, to raising grandchildren, avoiding mistakes on LinkedIn or strategic résumé writing for a less than perfect work history.
Search Jobs on Workforce50.com
Employers Seeking Older Workers:
Employers post directly to the Workforce50 Jobs exclusive job board to reach our older and experienced audience. Be sure to check today's listings. Here is a sample:
Recreations Specialist 1 - Somerville, MA
Assessment Administrators - Baltimore, MD
Assessment Administrators - Washington, D.C.
Assessment Coordinators - Washington, D.C.
Assessment Administrator (test Proctor) in the following cities: Missoula, MT, Great Falls, MT, Bozeman, MT
ASSESSMENT ADMINISTRATOR/PROCTOR in the following cities: Houston, TX, Austin, TX, Dallas, TX
NAEP 2022 Assessment Administrator (Testing Proctor) in the following cities: Watertown, SD, Sioux Falls, SD, Fairbanks, AK, Juneau, AK, Anchorage, AK, Denver, CO
NAEP 2022 Assessment Coordinator (Testing Proctor) in the following cities: Watertown, SD, Sioux Falls, SD, Fairbanks, AK, Juneau, AK, Anchorage, AK, Denver, CO
Technical Coordinator, Center for Applied Research - Reno, NV
Administrative Transformation Program (ATP) Program Executive - Madison, WI
Bilingual Early Childhood Consultant - Madison, WI
Care Provider - Phoenix, AZ
Concierge - Chiropractic Clinic - Castle Rock, CO
Family Support Specialist - Madison, WI
Program Specialist 3 (Working title: Alumni Programs Manager) - Olympia, WA
Manager of Special Events - Olympia, WA
Quick Job Search by State:
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Browse employers recognized for retaining and attracting older, more experienced workers. Then search their current job listings.Education | Healthcare | Government | Insurance | Other Industries
Popular Job Searches:
Have you decided to phase into retirement or are you tired of retirement? Check out these popular searches.Part Time Jobs | Retail Sales Jobs | Customer Service Jobs | Hospitality Jobs | Telecommuting Jobs
Considering a job change? Explore Career Data
Data suggests that older workers consider ease of entry, education requirements and availability when considering a new career. Here is a sample of popular choices:
- Data on Sonographers -- Sonography Jobs
- Data on Cardiovascular Technicians -- Cardiovascular Technician Jobs
- Data on Veterinary Techs -- Veterinary Technician Jobs
- Data on Interior Designers -- Interior Design Jobs
- Data on HVAC Mechanics -- HVAC Mechanic Jobs
Need information on educational programs in your area or online? Request information for a desired course of study through our Campus Explorer affiliation. Find both online and campus-based programs to meet your needs.
Visit Careers and Education for the complete listing.
Other Workforce50 Resources
- Access the Workforce50 experts section, to find out more about topics like Transferable Skills: The Key Ingredient to Changing Careers, Selling the Age Advantage, When Grown Children Move Back Home, If You're a Job Seeker, Don't Make These Common Mistakes on LinkedIn, or Finding Your Life Purpose Directs Your Career Efforts.
- Free publications from the Career Research Library.
- Workforce50.com provides job alerts to your email inbox. Sign up for both Workforce50 Jobs and ZipAlerts. For effective results, create an alert for each job search.
- Informational videos on the Workforce50.com YouTube Channel