Employers and Recruiters: Post Jobs Exclusively on Workforce50 Jobs
Workforce50.com is pleased to offer its newest feature, a full-service job board catering to employers interested in attracting older applicants. Employers can create an account, manage postings and purchases, and direct job applications to an email address or specific URL. We recommend that employers include a company logo and a brief description of the company.
Post jobs directly and exclusively on Workforce50 Jobs. Jobs submitted are not shared with other websites or job aggregators. Pricing starts at $49 per 30 days. To post a job, begin here.
Posting Terms - Please Read
- By submitting a job posting on Workforce50 Jobs, the advertiser indicates that the position is available to older job seekers.
- Workforce50 Jobs will NOT accept job postings for multi-level marketing, networking, or positions requiring job seekers to pay a fee. We retain the right to not accept a job posting based on review of the employer or the details of the listing.
- Information posted about a job opportunity must not be intentionally misleading in any way to job seekers. Nor will the company or opportunity be misrepresented.
- Workforce50 Jobs requires a single job title per job posting and adequate information about the position and company. We will not accept a job title accompanied only by a reference to another web site nor will we accept a posting that requires application via another job board. Application via the company's own web site is acceptable.
- All users of Workforce50 Jobs agree to utilize the site for its intended purpose only.
Most Recent Exclusive Workforce50 Job Listings:
- Kitchen Food Assembler - Nashville, TN
- In-Store Marketing Rep - San Jose, CA
- In-Store Marketing Rep - Denver, CO
- In-Store Marketing Rep - Tigard, OR
- Store Manager - Long Grove, IL
- Cook, PT or FT - Centennial, CO
- Coordinator, City Partnerships - Washington, D.C.
- Toll Collector - Orlando, FL
- In-Store Marketing Representative - Grand Rapids, MI
- Facility Maintenance Tech - Seattle, WA
- Motor Coach Drivers and School Bus Drivers - State College, PA
- SAGA Fellow SY18-19 - Chicago and New York City
Interested in recruiting older or experienced workers for your organization?
Workforce50.com has been serving the older workforce since 2007. The audience can best be defined as older -- 40 or 50 or even 60 plus -- or in terms of career stage -- mid to late career. Career changers follow Workforce50.com as well.
Most visitors are baby boomers but we also attract some younger job changers and seniors. It often takes an older worker longer to find a new job but integration into a new job and organization can be quicker. Why? Older workers bring years of experience to the table. They bring loyalty and personal pride in a job well done, adaptability, teamwork, solid problem solving skills and other valuable talents accumulated from years of work and living. Take a look at Mary Lloyd's articles listed in the sidebar and she'll give you all kinds of reasons to hire mature workers.
Why include job advertising on Workforce50.com in your recruitment plan?
There are two important reasons. Workforce50.com provides an effective way to reach this demographic group and advertising is simple and easy.
Need something specific? Interested in a longer term recruitment advertising solution tailored to our audience? We have the ability to customize advertising including banners and packages to meet your needs. Please contact Workforce50 Jobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.