- By submitting a job posting on Workforce50.com, this indicates that the position is available to job seekers over 50 and that age is not a factor in the hiring decision.
- Employers submitting job listings via Workforce50.com are submitting jobs to the Indeed.com network and are subject to the policies of Indeed.com. Please note that payment for job listings will be made to Indeed.com at the time of posting.
- By submitting postings via this website, employers are supporting small business and we thank you for your support.
- Jobs posted on Workforce50.com must be for work activities and organizations that are legal in the United States of America.
- Information posted about a job opportunity will not be intentionally misleading in any way to job seekers. Nor will the company or opportunity be misrepresented.
- Organizations submitting jobs on Workforce50.com comply in their practices with employment law and laws of immigration of the United States of America.
- Anyone submitting job postings to Workforce50.com must have the specific authority to do so from the employer organization.
- All users of Workforce50.com features, whether for employers or job seekers, agree to utilize the website for its intended purpose only.
- Prancing Dog Publications LLC operates Workforce50.com. All questions and issues should be directed to Prancing Dog Publications LLC using information provided on the contact page.
Job Seeker Terms and Conditions
- Workforce50.com does not confirm the legitimacy of any company or posting advertised on this website and therefore does not accept responsibility for the results of any contact with the advertiser initiated by the job seeker.