- By submitting a job posting on Workforce50.com, this indicates that the position is available to job seekers over 50 and that age is not a factor in the hiring decision. Further, employers advertising on Workforce50.com agree to prohibit discrimination in employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
- Workforce50.com will NOT accept job postings for Multi-Level Marketing, Networking, or positions requiring job seekers to pay a fee. Postings that suggest such positions will be deleted.
- Jobs posted on Workforce50.com must be for work activities and organizations that are legal in the United States of America.
- Information posted about a job opportunity will not be intentionally misleading in any way to job seekers. Nor will the company or opportunity be misrepresented.
- Organizations submitting jobs on Workforce50.com comply in their practices with employment law and laws of immigration of the United States of America.
- Anyone submitting job postings to Workforce50.com must have the specific authority to do so from the posting organization.
- Workforce50.com requires a single job title per job posting and adequate information about the position and company. We will not accept a job title accompanied only by a reference to another web site.
- All users of Workforce50.com features, whether for employers or job seekers, agree to utilize the Web site for its intended purpose only.
- Prancing Dog Publications operates Workforce50.com. All questions and issues should be directed to Prancing Dog Publications using the contact form. Please note that payment for job listings will be made to Indeed.com at the time of posting.
- In the event that a posting requires editing after it is submitted, contact us with the details of the update via the contact form. We will make the updates.
Job Seeker Terms and Conditions
- Workforce50.com does not confirm the legitimacy of any company or posting placed on the Career Center and therefore does not accept responsibility for the results of any contact with the advertiser initiated by the job seeker.